Halliday Clark Ltd, a successful Ilkley based Architects are seeking to hire a graphic designer to work with our team of creative and professional designers. A permanent part time position is being made available to support the growth of the practice.
- Working with Directors, creating and maintaining a suite of marketing Brochures for both print and screen.
- Assist with the coordination and preparation of Project Bids
- Managing the company website, content creation and social media updates
- Creating document templates for Architectural reports, schedules and visualisations as part of a holistic company branding.
- Assisting Architects with the preparation of photoshoped presentation material and visualisations.
- Assisting Senior Administrators in day to day office management.
- Events organising
- Arranging for high quality photographs to be taken of completed projects.
- Providing reception/phone cover as necessary.
- Creating sketchup models based on Architectural drawings. (Preferable skill)
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign as well as all MS Office packages.
- Excellent print and digital design knowledge as well as a good understanding of typography.
- Creatively minded and able to communicate well.
- Personable character
- Flexibility and time management.
- Hard copy or electronic portfolio of work.
How to Apply
Applications should be made electronically via email, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a CV detailing your experience and qualifications, a covering letter to explain how you meet the above criteria and why you would like to work for Halliday Clark Architects.